КАПУСТА: почитай,обсуди,отдохни!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » КАПУСТА: почитай,обсуди,отдохни! » С++ » Сортировка массива по возрастанию (метод пузырька)

Сортировка массива по возрастанию (метод пузырька)

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 46

Последовательно просматриваем числа a0 , ..., an-1  находим наименьшее i такое, что ai  > ai+1 . Поменять ai  и ai+1  местами, возобновить просмотр с элемента ai+1  и т.д. Тем самым наибольшее число передвиниться на последнее место. Следующие просмотры начинать опять сначала, уменьшая на единицу количество просматриваемых элементов. Массив будет упорядочен после просмотра, в котором участвовали только первый и второй элементы

I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

This info is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to tell her.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i got here to return the want?.I am trying to to find things to enhance my website!I assume its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

I am in fact delighted to glance at this webpage posts which carries tons of helpful information, thanks for providing these statistics.

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your post is just cool and that i can assume you're a professional on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Hi there mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say about this article, in my view its truly awesome in support of me.

Вы здесь » КАПУСТА: почитай,обсуди,отдохни! » С++ » Сортировка массива по возрастанию (метод пузырька)